Monday, June 27, 2005

Waddup homies?



Ahoy mateys! How you all doin? Lemme tell ya, i'm bored like a girl's ear! Get it? You know, bored, like with the hole? Ah forget it. Okay, here is the latest. First off, Blogger has added a photo upload thing that is actually kind of cool but i can't seem to get it to the proper size that i want, like with Flickr. I think i will just keep using Flickr until i get my proper site up. Now, you must be thinking that i am a complete moron who can't tell the truth or something, but i am actually making a bit of progress where the site is concerned. I am also working on doing my own podcast! I don't know if or when i'll do it, but i'll record something soon enough and have it for you to listen, so then you can actually hear the person running the blog that you could care less about, should that even be possible.

I wanted to point out something to all you people. As you may or may not know, i live in the Caribbean, namely in Trinidad and Tobago, yes "and". It's two islands, one country, don't ask me how that works. Anyhow, i'm a big fan of TWiT and was listening to episode 10. If you listen to the part where they start talking about redit cards, they will start talking about the Black American Express card, which, if you listen to Kanye West, you would know that it is also referred to as the African American Express. Anyhow, apparently this is a rare Credit Card and it apparently has no limit. You will hear Patrick Norton jokingly say "I'd like to buy...Trinidad and Tobago." That's my country man! I'm going to submit a question to them and maybe with a bit of luck, you'll hear me on there. I doubt it though, but you never know.

I've noticed that a ton of people have been visiting the site indirectly, via wallpapers that i put up, so i just decided to put back up this wallaper here for you all to enjoy. So, by all means, enjoy it! This Sunday gone, i noticed a nice leap in hits, over 300, about double what you would usually see in a day, so i'm going to continue working on getting that proper site up and by all means, drop me an email, let me know what you think of what i have here now and look out for my podcast! You should also email me and let me know if i should even bother with the podcast or even let me know what topics you want me to talk about. I've said enough, so i'll let this all sink in with you.

What is a podcast?

-Evan

2 Comments:

Blogger Bastich said...

Good luck with the podcast. You can bet I'll download that. Though, you have to make small so Dial-up users like can d/l it easily.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Vash said...

All I can say is thank god for friends with broadband.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home