Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ah, to be free.

Well, I'm free, I'm no longer in exams. For the next 2 and a half months I can do just about anything that I want provided it b legal in 27 selected American states. I can now focus my time where I really want to- my bloc. I appreciate that people are visiting the bloc and I'm happy to say that it is on its way to having 40, 000 hits, however I have to see how many individual hits it is to really gauge how well we're doing. Just so you know, this blog will be going down, technically. I won't take the blog down just like that and let everything get deleted, but this blog will no longer be in use in time to come. My online time will be spent trying to get a proper site up. It's summer time and I have free time so now I can take proper action. Let me know what I should and shouldn't do with a new blog. Let me know what colours you want to see as well as anything else that has been bothering you. If you want to get a hold of me, you know the drill, e-mail and hit me up over at scopetech. I also need to know what engine to use. I like blogger but I wonder if I should go over to Wordpress. Keep in mind that I know absolutely nothing of what I am doing. I also need to register a domain name and I haven't the slightest clue as to what it would be. Well, that was your status report for now. More things you don't care about to come.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can go to www.dot.tk free domains there, .TK extensions ;)

6:01 PM  
Blogger samureye said...

I've tried them but i want to get a propr thing up. I dislike the whole dot tk thing and i have infinite spam in my inbox now thanks to signing up to that.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

extrange.... i have a domain there www.davidcuri.tk and if u look well, there is an option in ur account so no pop up will come up when u enter the site...
Also, here is a free server.. no ads so it might help :p
http://www.atgig.com/

6:52 AM  
Blogger samureye said...

Ah, tu hablas ingles. Why the anonymity though, i ust ask.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... well im too lazy to put a name :P

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home