Friday, June 10, 2005

My parrot...


Let me out!
Originally uploaded by samureye.
This is my parrot, his name is Geronimo. No, he isn’t an Indian, in fact he isn’t human, he’s a parrot, wait, I said that in the first four words of this article, damn, I messed the whole thing up. Do you suppose that he is happy? I don’t know, he’s had it pretty rough, I mean, he has been working on the black market as a Cha-Cha dancer in Argentina, but its how a bird makes a decent buck these days. No, there weren’t any openings on Sesame Street for a dyslexic parrot who can only say “Hello” and a few other obscured words in varying pitches for the entire day. Only big yellow coughsteroidcough birds get that kind of limelight.

Look at those beady little eyes. They pierce right through you, and the beak, that pierces through your skin. I don’t want to sound negative or anything, but he’s full of crap and I mean that literally. He craps all over the place, but you know what, pretty much all birds are, don’t you think? I suppose that you would say that I have Geronimo oppressed, I mean, he does look somewhat distressed in the cage. Maybe he is also belemic, wait, scratch that, he craps way too much to have belemia. Ah well, I really just wanted to show off my parrot a bit, but why not make you laugh by writing some crap about him while I’m at it eh? Wait, you aren’t laughing? Oh, well this is awkward, then……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home