Friday, May 20, 2005

well.....

Okay, here's the deal people, exams are well underway, and i have to give it my undivided attention, so until sometime soon, i'll be away. NO, i am not abandoning the blog and you can be sure that updates will come, just a bit slower, oh and i'm on AIM now, so add me if you so desire, so you can get the witty banter that you read, in REAL TIME, boy, how exciting. Of course, you probably won't see me for a while because of exams, but you can still add me nonetheless.

AIM: brokensamureye

E-MAIL: samureye@gmail.com

Wish me luck :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bastich said...

Hey, sam. Can you make an article about how you customized your blog.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with those exams. Drop by whenever you get a chance and let me know you survived them.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Phatlip12(administrator) said...

Good luck with your finals. We all miss your regular posting at Scopetech!:(

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home