Saturday, May 07, 2005

Life is important

Do you ever wonder what makes people tick? I mean, really, isn’t it quite obvious that certain people have a mental capacity significantly less than others? Now, I’m in no way trying to get you to think that I’m any kind of brilliant person, I’m probably not, but I at least know I’m smarter than some people. Case in point, there was a murder in the heart of the city some time ago. 16 men went out to get one guy. What the hell is that? Somebody shot the guy as he was coming out the bank, but geez, is the man The Hulk? No! But really, I need to look at the bigger picture, the actual killing. There are stupid people that have a stupid mentality. They think that killing is the answer and respect is everything to them. Respect is everything to them, well then why don’t they respect their fellow human beings? What about respect to God and this little thing he gave us- life.

Story, i think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..well Samureye i totally agree with this extract....i mean peopl have no respect for other people now-a-days seing that they try to hurt persons whether physically or mentally...interesting topic mr wise guy...:)

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger I've enjoyed this on Life is important and it's been useful for our own project on ##LINK#. Thanks. Anny.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home