Sunday, April 24, 2005

Finally saw the broken...


So I’ve had access to DSL, not on a regular basis, so I don’t know what the chances of me getting anything else is, but I’ve been able to finally get myself a copy of the broken. Which episode? Well since I was trapped for time, I chose the smallest one, episode two. Boy was I disappointed.

Wait, before you go on and say things about me, things like “Why, he works as a moderator for Dan Huard, he can’t be disappointed with the broken”, let me set things straight. The reason I was disappointed, was because it was so bloody short. Truth be told, I don’t think I actually got the broken, considering it was merely a comical….”hack” if you will, with Ramzi. Ramzi is such a peculiar and entertaining character, I swear, I know people like him, so I felt right at home watching him while he constructed his…cement pipe or battering ram if you please.

I recall hearing something about Kevin jumping a fence in the broken’s intro and since it seemed as though the intro was interrupted, I guess I didn’t get the REAL broken. I don’t know when, if ever I might get another episode. In case I forget, here are some of the things I would like to get if I were to ever have access to DSL again.

Episodes of the broken, SYSTM, EXITFRAME and From the Shadows.

I would ask people to burn them on to CDs and send them to me, but just read my previous post, I won’t bother, besides, I’ve had enough prunes for a while. The broken looks uber cool and I really want to get more. One thing I must say though, seeing dd and krose cussing like that was just funny, no lie ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..u is real sumting else boy...u have me crackin up! lol.. but this is sumting good that ur doing! u should keep it u..u never know u mite end up having a popular site known world-wide...dat wd be cool***

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home