Tuesday, April 19, 2005

new outlook


shirt
Originally uploaded by samureye.
Well i have a new outlook on my blog, i'll try to stop entertaining you solely on links and interesting crap that i find online. I actually have an opinion and want to share it with people. No need to yell, scream, kick or cry, i know how you feel and no, not even i want to hear what i have to say.

I know i'm not the most interesting person ever, i think, and my blog probably isn't any better, but i can only hope people start to read and say "Hey, this guy talks a lot of nonsense, yet i'm strangely compelled to continue reading." Farfetched, i know, but i can dream.

Because of the level of anonymity the internet gives you, i'm not afraid to say that i want to do comedy. I like making people laugh. That's all i really have to say with that. There are so manu blogs out there that just give the facts, but sheesh, the world needs more laughter. I suspect i'lll fall flat on my face trying to make people laugh deliberately, in which case i'll probably have an outer-body experience just so i could point and laugh at myself.

In other, unimportant news, i'm a little closer to having a proper site up. I sent an email to a local web hosting copan for some quotes. I know for sure i can get a domain name, but i need webhosting, i want to use wordpress. I'm not sure what domain name i want.

The last thing i have to say is that from now on, i'll try my best to post a picture with my posts, will it have any sort of relevance to what i'm talking about? Probably not, i like the spontanaity in the situation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in their Sammy!
Spidey's got yer back. Keep up the great work, be consistent and ALWAYS post interesting content!

Don't let negativity get ya down. Spidey deals with tons of it. You can't please everybody. Just do the best ya can and Spidey will stop by and become a regular!

Take Care My Friend-
Spider-Man

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home