Wednesday, April 06, 2005

swiss mustard


swiss mustard
Originally uploaded by samureye.
This is swiss Mustard. It's pretty damn good mustard if you ask me, but you didn't ask me, so there. Common knowledge for you now, that's what it is. I haven't posted in a while, i know, but i told you that i wasn't giving up on this little blog thingy. I have to post here through Flickr because i can't seem to be able to log in to blogger. Boy, this sucks. Let's see how this works. I uploaded this pic for the big Attack of the Show Flickr pool peeing plot. Don't know what i'm talking about? Too bad! I don't think i can post through flickr without actually having a photo in the post. If you can then please, let me know, if not, then until i can log in through blogger, you'll get a random picture with each post. Also, i've been recruited by thenakedgeek.com as a writer, but i'm so busy right now that it's left to be seen how long this gig lasts. I'm also working on getting a domain name as well as a proper blog up, hopefully using WordPress, i know i've been preaching this for so long, but i am working on it. I don't mean to solicit, but if you wanna pass a lil' dinero my way and ya know ya know ya know ;p. Okay, now i'm just rambling. More to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home