Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The return of the screen savers.

How sweet is this? The podcast,TROTSS is out. Now, i haven't had the pleasure of listening to this little gem as of yet, the file is 14MB and i'm on dial up. I don't know when, if ever i can get that thing, but i am hearing about it. Also, already a fansite is up and you know me and proTTV fansites, so i'm trying to contact the webmaster to see if i can help at all. Check out the site and leave a little something in his shoutbox, why don't you?

www.trotss.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on a dial up and I use Download Accelerator Plus. It makes everything in dial up a little faster plus its free! I saw it on Call For Help (Tech TV Version) so it's Leo approved.

http://www.speedbit.com/DAP7/Default.asp?

Paul

LLTTV News Reporter

1:22 AM  
Blogger Bastich said...

I'm on dial-up and I use Opera to download. No problems here.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Bastich said...

I'm on dial-up and I use Opera to download. No problems here.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home