Wednesday, April 06, 2005

AOTS_WALLPAPER


AOTS_WALLPAPER
Originally uploaded by samureye.
Hey dudes, it's the Attack of the Show! (Don't forget the exclamation mark.) wallpaper. Okay, so it's the result of G4+TSS, i know. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a good show, it is, but because i know of the history behind this show, it is prety difficult to watch. I won't go on and ramble about the show, not now anyway. For now, i'll watch the show and reccomend you do the same. Don't feel bad... I swear i have more interesting things to say about this, but right now doesn't seem to be the right time, considering i don't have the time plus i'm working on the articles that i *think* i mentioned in the last post. Let me just end asking you guys to give me all the criticism you possibly can about this blog, what you hate/like, what you want to see, if you think i suck, what have you. Feel free to email, comment, sign petitions, what have you, just do me the favour so i can implement anything i can into the *new* site. Also, if you want to give me some advice with Flickr and blogging or anything, feel free to hail me out, you have the email at the top of the screen.

Here's the link to the wallpaper.
http://photos7.flickr.com/8631566_05e2e1e259_o.jpg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know what you think about AOTS. You mentioned it was a good show, and you said you have something interesting on it... I've only been able to see the first 4 episodes because the satelite/cable had to be cut off....

6:44 AM  
Blogger samureye said...

I'll work on that...

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home