Thursday, June 16, 2005

New Pepsi


new pepsi
Originally uploaded by samureye.
It seems as though diet and dieting seems to be on the rise, and almost to a ridiculous level. I mean, you have the South Beach Diet and the Atkins diet, and don’t forget the Jared/Subway diet. I have an idea, how about the slum diet. If you want to lost weight, spend some time in the slums of Africa, I guarantee that you’ll lose some weight. I mean, think about it, you sure as hell won’t gain weight by eating the wrong foods, or overeating or by eating in general. I already have the whole thing planned out. While some people want to sell you books and tell you what to do, I can offer you something much, much better, a diet experience. You pay me a yet to be agreed on price and you get sent to Africa with no more than than the clothes on your back and not only will you not have food, but you have to fight off diseases etc. I may need some investors to get started, but I smell I winner.

The reason for this blog entry being the bulimic/anorexic Pepsi being pushed for people to consume. Just look at it, you may not be able to tell, but that bottle of Pepsi can be held in one hand. The whole hook of the thing is that it can be “gripped”. Wow, that’s just brilliant advertising for you. I think it’s the height of irony when the Pepsi bottle gets all thin and streamlined. Basically, one of the reasons people are overweight, goes on a diet. How nice. It’s like the drug dealer that isn’t a user. Just peachy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home