Thursday, June 16, 2005

New template again.

Well this is the new template. It is a placeholder. The reason for this dumbed down version is that I think that the red background, while good, just wasn’t good for a blog. I hate reading over my work, I can’t say why, however I ended up doing just that and I found that the site made my eyes water just a smitch. So this nice white blog is here for you to enjoy. I have a backlog of a few articles that I wrote and I think I’ll just put them up to make room because I feel like going on a writing binge and since I have a lot of free time I will start writing on a variety of things. I have a minor problem though, I don’t have internet home at the moment. Well actually I do and I’m just not allowed to use it. Sad, yes I know, but I have to learn moderation in the sense of knowing how much to use as opposed to moderation on the Scopetech forums which I don’t need to learn since I think I’m doing a fine job there if I don’t say so myself.

Speaking of Scopetech, I’m sad to say that Scopetech is going down the crapper.Yes, Mr. Huard is finally doing what I thought might have happened, said that Scopetech will be no more, but who can blame him? Systm has turned into a full time job, and for some odd reason, he and Kevin Rose are probably going to get hungry, so devoting all their time to SYSTM would seem like something to do. Scopetech has suffered right out the gate, what with the lack of content and the subsequent hacking incident, it would have seemed that it was destined to be doomed. However, Mr. Kevin and Rose are no failures and I know they will be taking over the Internet video media world by storm, just you wait and see.

So no more Scopetech, what exactly does that mean for me, a moderator at the forum? Well, it’s left to be seen. I don’t know my fate as of yet, but I can hope for the best. I can guarantee you that you will see me over at those impending Revision 3 forums, as well as taking a nap on the bench at your local park, and in your closet breathing heavily while you sleep at night, but more importantly, at those new forums even if I won’t be a moderator there. That was your update, so take it like a man, or woman, or…thing or, like, whatever…

2 Comments:

Blogger Bastich said...

Yeah, Ilike this template better than the red one.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Phatlip12(administrator) said...

I subscribed to your RSS feed today!;) I like this template alot better then the other one, this one is alot easyer to read. I hope that we get transfered as mods Dan said it looks like we will be but nothing is set in stone yet. If Im not a mod I will still be a VERY active member of Revision 3 as I am at Scopetech.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home