Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bomb Scare

I write, nay, type this in the internet cafe of the mall a stone's throw away rom my house. Yesterday i was here and here i am again. I purchased a ticked to get 2 hours worth of internet time to use, yet here i am today using over the same time. I had to continue it today. Why? you may ask. Well, there was a bomb scare in the mall yesterday. I had to quickly sign out of everything i was doing and leave the mall premises. My initial reaction to all this was, "Damn, i haev to leave the internet." A real bummer considering that i am currntly banned from using the internet a home. A real bummer considering i have so many things i need to get done. I plan to start back doing program reiews and doing articles as well as getting a proper site up. Ys i kow i have been preaching that for so long but i seriously have the time now to do it. Anyways, i am still working on that. Bah. Bombs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hacked.Alias said...

why are you banned from the internet at your house?

-----------------------------------
utrvas.blogspot.com

4:43 PM  
Blogger samureye said...

We are on dial-up and the bill has been skyrocketing and we're not totally sure why. That's what i get for living in the Caribbean. :(

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home