Friday, July 01, 2005

Status report....

Okay so here is a status report thus far of things and things to come. I have finished my first Podcast and it sucks. I won't feign enthusiasm and sucker you into downloading it, but maybe i'm wrong, maybe it will be the biggest thing since Monkeys slinging poo. You never know, but you can know, just download the thing. It isn't up yet but i want it to be soon. I just need to ensure i have all the necessary precautions in place. Could someone please tell me what are all the best Podcast sites in terms of collecting and rating all the Podcasts? I have an idea but want to make sure i have all that i need to know. I know this is just a silly side-project with no production values whatsoever but i want my lazy, half-assed Podcast to go in and out with a bang. When it goes up i'll let you know.

I've also had an idea for a website, not a blog. I won't say what the site would be about but i am working on some scripts for it. More on that whenever something of worth surfaces.


I've been told that i'm going to England.

Also, i'm working on more articles, i'll be bashing Gran Turismo and talking about games i've been playing and probably working on a second podcast even before the first one goes out.
More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home