Thursday, July 07, 2005

Something worth reading...

Alright listen up, it looks as though we'll be getting DSL next week, provided it happens, i will then be able to be online a whole lot more, up from the 0% of the time that is currently in effect. I just have to say that you are all going to have to wait just a little while for my Podcast, i've been doing it over and over and over and over because i couldn't find something i liked and i'm my own worst critic. Well, i've scrapped what i have been doing all this time and doing something totally different to what u had initially planned but it is still new and original. While my initial plan wasn't scrapped, i am going with something else, and i am not totally dismissing what i was doing initially. I must seem as though i am rambling considering this must make no sense to ya'll, but in short, while i still plan to come out with my own Podcast, i may very well end up doing 2. Of course, that is all subjective to the fact that i may do only one and be hated by half the internet.

Now, i've also received e-mail from a ton of readers that are oh so willing to help me out. To that effect thank you much. To moolcool, yes, i realised that i spelt my email address wrong, it is actually samureye@gmail.com, so if anyone had sent email that was intended to me to anything other than that address, i suggest you resend it.

To Caleb, povided i do get DSL in the near future, i will be sure to do detailed articles on doing a Podcast as well as doing the feed. You see, i know how it feels to not have the slightest clue about something. While i know i'm not computer illiterate and by no means the most tech savvy person around, but when i learn about something and understand it, i can more than pass on that knowledge to other persons who just want to be in the know about different things. I like relaying things in a way where even the most senile of readers can comprehend what something is, yet more advanced users can read for the edification. Now, i intend to do more program reviews and tutorials for blogger as well as the random rap which really makes you come for more. I had an article i did but it isn't with me now, but i want people to read my bashing of Gran Turismo. Anyways, hopefully i will see you soon again, so keep sending those emails and look out for the Podcast(S?) soon. :)

samureye@gmail.com <---- Correctly spelt email address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home