Monday, July 04, 2005

Need the help thing....

Okay i am just about ready to unleash my podcast but i need some help. I need to know how i am going to make it a feed. Now it will be uploaded somewhere else and the link will be on y blog, but if i want to have it posted on Podcastalley.com it says i need a feed. Now i suppose i can use feedburner, i've done that for my blog, but i dunno what the heck i am to do for the podcast especially since it will be uploaded on another server. If anyone can help me out then by all means send me an email. I want to know how it is that Kevin Rose was able to do this with a feed to his podcast while this Pulp Podcast feed page looks like crap. No offense guys :P

Any help, please email me, i want to get this thing up soon. Oh and i dopn't have access to a omputer far less for internet for a while and i am working on learning flash right now.

Talk to ya soon.

samureye@gmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are using feedburner there is an option in your feed management called "Browser-Friendly Burner" which improves feed XML appearance if viewed in a browser. In other words instead of code you see a decent layout.

As far as podcasting, I have not really played around with it but you can take a look at the smartcast options on feedburner to see what you can do abotu the podcast being hosted on another server.

Good luck anyways.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't got into podcasting yet. I've been snooping around thought.

Here might be a site you may want to check out.

http://www.ourmedia.org/help/publish-audio

http://www.ourmedia.org/

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being the annoying little bug I am (or just being bored) I have found another site you may want to check:

http://www.blogmatrix.com/sparks_main/

It's not accepting any new members until next week though

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home