Saturday, February 18, 2006

Moving On....

I'd like to formally announce that I'm retiring this blog. In it's place, a new blog will arise. For the people subscribed to the RSS feed, thank you, still keep subscribes until the new site is 100% operational. My new domain is yet to be bought and so the RSS feed for it is non existent. When the final post on this blog is made, I'll let you know when the site is ready for primetime. Right now it's just a blob of play dough, waiting to be molded.
Yes, molded, without a U, and for the record, it's color, not colour. :)

2006, baby!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad to hear...i Remeber reading this blog back in the days of the Anti-G4 movement...anyways bets of luck with your *new* blog

12:17 AM  
Blogger samureye said...

Oh, come on man! I had a fun time doing this blog, it was fun, but I need something more. The new blog will be way better, promise.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...so I take it your not reviving tekstop either?

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home