Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Same Old...

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,
*Yawn* Things have been pretty much the same as of late. I should be charged for the amount of neglect I've shown this blog, but I haven't by any means abandoned it as yet. I am working on another site, which would have a domain name. The thing is to come up with a name. I then need to get Wordpress 2.0 Installed on there and figure out how everything works. My intention is for it to be a blog which will not only be posted on by me, so I'm going to be looking for people who are able to construct halfway readable sentences and can use the spell checker on any given Word Processing Program. I also need to update my computer and/or get a new one. I would like to dip my feet into the world of Macintosh computers, and I'm looking into getting a Mac Mini with 512 MB RAM. I don't know about Macs at all, so if anyone who does happens to accidentally stumble upon this entry, please leave me a comment giving me a little insight in terms of cheap Macs, though that statement in itself may be an oxymoron. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger samureye said...

It most certainly is :D

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home