Sunday, December 04, 2005

I Was Flocked

I'm an avid reader of a blog called Go Flock Yourslef. A blog that was means as a joke of sorts by people who were against a rediculous attempt at a web browser, in their opinion. From it's inception, Flock was banged upon pretty hard by these guys in what is undoubtedly one of the funniest blogs i've ever written. It's something in the vein of something Martin Sargent might do if he updated his blog more than annually.
Now the blog focusses on Web 2.0 for the most part, you know, all those web services with the emphasis on tagging. Now, while I agree with some of the things they are saying, Web 2.0 does has it's quirks, a few gems in the dirt if you will. Case in point, Flick. I like me some Flickr action, as you can see at the top of the blog you are reading right now, unless of course i've gone and edited the damn template again and it isn't somewhere else.
I decided to send them a little submission about a useless Web 2.0 app called Frappr. Read about it here. The blog is a pretty decent read even if you don't agree with everything they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home