Thursday, December 01, 2005

Back In Action

 
How good it feels to be back in the blogging habit. I've re re re re-done the blog. Me hopes you likes. If there is anyone out there that is good with colours and all that, please let me know if there is anything I could edit in the blog, I have no idea what I'm doing here.
 
I've got the images in Qumana to work now, this post should just certify that.
 
Now, about this ferris wheel, I hate the damn rusty old thing. I didn't go on it, I'm deathly afraid of heights, but it's just stupid. It's old and lame. Why is it that things in the Caribbean have to be the lamest and gayest instead of latest and greatest? I could swear it'd need a tetanus shot before I got on the thing.
 
Anyways, the blog is back in action, exams are done, so expect regular posting now. Also, I've implemented my flickr profile with the blog. Now every time I upload a picture, it will be shown at the top. Tell me what you think. I like taking pictures. We have a digital camera, but it's not exactly mine so I can't have it with me at all times as I would like it, but I can use it when I want. The damn thing is kind of big, the kind that you need to keep in your case all the time. It's the Sony DSC-P92. It's a 5 mega pixel camera but who needs images so large? All it does is just take longer to upload and send in emails. So what I really need is a small point and shoot camera, at 3.2 mega pixels maximum. I like taking pictures and implementing it with my blog will see me taking a lot more pictures, giving you a more in depth look at how life is in the Caribbean. I'm going to take some pictures right now, heh.
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Images look great! And, whoa, your tagging is going to get you a ton of traffic. Good use!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home