Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Move out from Blogger?

Hey ho net denizens! Listen up, I know; thousands of you clamour to hear from me, you continually pound the F5 key to make sure you know when I update my blog. On the often rare occasion that you sleep, you dream about me myself and my blog, and then wake up immediately so as to check back to my little Blogspot, but guess what, I'm considering moving.
Here's the deal, i love meh blogspot blog and all, but I guess i need something more. Today, the Wordpress.com hosting implemented a new feature; import from Blogger. I've done a test and this is easy and effortless to do, you can see and example of it done on a test Wordpress blog RIGHT HERE. But what do you think? Should i make such a daring leap, and just abandon blogger, essentially slapping Google in the proverbial face? I'll let you, the thousands of devoted blog readers decide, after all, you are the ones that will be most affected by such a change. If i were to do such a thing, i'd also need a new URL, because i'm using samureye for something else. Input appreciated.

P.S. The only major qualm I really have is the whole customization issue, i can only do so much to make my blog unlike the other WP blogs there, ah well, power to the people. (That's you.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

I like the blogger blog myself, because you can do alot more to make it original. But it's really up to you what you want to do with your blog.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home