Wednesday, October 12, 2005

wordpress.com


Hey there, i just wanted to let ya'll know that i have gone ahead and started a new blog over at samureye.wordpress.com I'm not saying that i have abandoned my blogger blog, but i have been contemplating getting a domain and either going the way of a new blogger or wordpress blog. I must say that i am mighty impressed with what i have seen thus far with the WP.com hosting. It is even better than the interface of wordpress hosted on your own server, which i was able to test out myself. wordpress.com blogs are invite only and if you hang around, i'll let you know when i myself get invited. So check out this blog and samureye.wordpress.com because i'll be dual posting, and i should be updating the WP blog ever single day. Two blogs, i must be mad :P

WORDPRESS BLOG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home