Thursday, December 08, 2005

RSS Clip In Gmail

 
How nice, we can now get RSS implemented with Gmail. I suggest you customize it immediately and remove a lot of the blogs that they have as fdefault to take clips from, like the lame engadget.
Seems as though all these webmail services are competing furiously now, and to us it just means better improvements and service for the grand price of free 99. Yahoo Mail's redone look seems to be something to look out for. I haven't been lucky enough to get in with it. I have been able to try out the Mail beta, which is essentially Hotmail all redone and snazzy, like outlook on your browser. More on that another time.
Don't Microsft, Yahoo! and Google know that we can just have accounts in all of them? I know I do.
 
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger samureye said...

Ah, my friend, you say that under the impression that I actually know CSS. I don't, actually.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home