Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Google Talk.


Google just released their highly speculated communication tool to the world. As is anything Google, it's still in Beta, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. This program is small, a mere 900kb, and pretty as hell. I suggest you all download it and support it. I dispise AIM and i like the clean interface as opposed to any other client out there. If you don't have a Gmail account, you can get one through invitation. Just in case anyone still doesn't have an account and wants to try out Google Talk, shoot me an email, samureye@gmail.com If you know you don't have any friends, and let's face it, you're reading my blog and that alone says a lot about you, then feel free to add me to your Google Talk contacts. Username:samureye@gmail.com

Download Google Talk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added you, but you are have not accpeted my invite.

7:45 AM  
Blogger samureye said...

Added! I was having trouble logging in but i think that is fixed now.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home