Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Call for Help 2.0 in the US!

FInally it had been confirmed that call for help will now be shown in the USA. Even better news, it will be on G4. Has G4 finally realised that they need to diversify and appeal to a wider audience? i would hope so. While Leo had basically spelt this out for us, it is good to finally have some proper confirmation of this. I'd have to say that when it rains it pourse, because we were just introduced to the whole Barbed Wire Biscuit thing, which, by the way seems like an excellent idea. It's like the old show, Eye Drops, only interesting. Braniac seems cool as well, not to mention the Cinematech: Nocturnal Emmissions. ANime Unleashed seems...like the old Anime Unleashed; boring, but that's just me. In addition to Call For Help 2.0, we'll get Nerd Nation. (WHY?) as well as Future Fighting Machines (again, WHY?). While it is great that these shows are back and it feels more Tech-TV ish, i still maintain that there should be Unscrewed with Martin Sargent. It just belongs. Of all the shows that shjould have remained, Unscrewed and X-Play are right up there. Also keep in mind that we have Fastlane added to the Whip Set and we have the makings of a successful television Network on our hands. I wish G4 the best of luck in these endeavours, hopefully this will be a re-occuring trend.

P.S. Forgive any errors in this post, this is my first time usin a MAC....

EDIT: I'M READING MY BLOG POSTS AND REALISE I MAKE IDIOTIC MISTAKES, I SPELT "POURS" WITH AN E AT THE END, I'M AN ASS. I'LL LEAVE JUST FOR KICKS.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hell has frozen over then, eh?

It will be nice to see CFH back, even though I was never much of a fan of it in the first place. I'll be willing to give it a second chance.

As far as FFM and Robot Wars... I probably will not watch them since they really were not that entertaining the first time around on TTV.

I am still hoping to Gizmos & Gadgets make an appearance on G4, but I just do not see that happening.

As far as Barbed Wire Biscuit, it showed promise. Although I could do without happy tree friends, personally I am getting kind of sick of it on AOTS, so seeing it on BWB is too much for me.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better not be Dissin' Nerd Nation and FFM.. You better not...

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did u see the announcement?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Vash said...

I heard Leo talk about it once or something but is it going to be released through bit torrent too? Either that or I'm delusional again.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home