Saturday, August 06, 2005

Yummy .

I’m working on some content for a proposed television show. I’d be doing a segment on something people always ask. I know I am doing one segment on creating a blog. I have a week to have 2 prepared. Give me an idea of what my next thing should be as well as a list of potential things I could use for other segments if the show gets picked up. I’m also being asked to host a show about some kids who’ve made their own videos. They did it at a government camp so obviously the funding to put it on television is there. I had nothing to do with it, but as a television package, I’d just be there to introduce everything and basically hold the show together, in essence, an actual reason to watch. If I could put that video on the net, I would, in fact I think I might. I’m too lazy to think of other segment ideas, so help me out. I’ve had the idea of going out on the street and asking people a bunch of random crap, in essence, a chance for me to ask the most under qualified idiot a complicated question and have some witty banter with him, i.e. me condescending to him in nondescript ways. Anything you can think of would be great.

It goes without saying that my podcast won’t be out for a while. What, it’s not like its actually good or anything, so shut up.


Next week I’ll be doing a course in presenting for television and journalism. I like this kind of stuff and hope to do it as a career. That way I can make local programming I’d actually want to watch. The main problem is that I know I’m fully capable of doing this thing well, but when you’re in front of the camera, it’s another story. I’m not a total turd, but I could improve. To be fair, I have yet to have any training, and based on my track record, I’d say I’m doing pretty well.

Notice that you can’t really see the red bench in the background? It’s not because of the crappy camera used to take the picture, I mean, it is, but not only that, also, it’s because it is almost right inside the car park. Yes, the Burger King is located right by the underground car park. Would you like a side of exhaust with that? Ingenious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home