Friday, July 29, 2005

Mini update.

Okay so here is the deal. This week was bad, kinda. I planned this big long extravaganza of a post but i'm just too sick. I'm sick because there was a flood in the mall....again. I have pictures to prove but at sizes over 1MB, i have to resize them, so you get them another time. I also have video that i would love to upload, sadly i can't get anything off the camera. I have the USB cable to connect the, what i believe is JVC camera to the computer, but it cam with no software. So if anyone knows of free software that i can use to get the data off the miniDV tapes and onto the PC so i can upload and share with you all, then please let me know. I also finally got a new cell phone and i am in desperate need of software.

More soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich~! said...

Free option?

You're maybe looking for Virtuldub or Jahshaka? Cinelerra, maybe.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Rich~! said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-source_software_packages

Will help.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home