Sunday, July 17, 2005

All the latest.

mall flood
Well it’s been a while hasn’t it. I’m alive and well, so sorry to disappoint. These past few days have been horrible what with the hurricane and all. In case you STILL don’t know, I live in the Caribbean and while we weren’t faced with the full brunt of the hurricane, it makes me wonder about those who were. There was a ton of water, places that you wouldn’t expect to flood out did, case in point; the mall. Yes the mall was under quit a bit of rain and all the businesses on the ground floor felt the pinch. We have a store in the mall and gasp, on the ground floor even! My dad took some video footage that ended up being on the news, so that was kind of cool. So yeah we felt the pinch, and let me tell you, Elaine pinches hard.

Nice sky

I have been twiddling with the podcast thing for some time now, I’ve had something completed, ready for upload, the fruit of all my labour, after getting a sore throat and all, then I find out you can’t hear me well enough and that it isn’t “easy on the ears.” Either way, this week you will be hearing from at least one of my Podcasts. Yeah, I’ll be having more than one, don’t know know? So look out. I know there is enough room for more than one Caribbean Podcaster.

Another reason I’ve been busy is because I’ve been drafted so to speak to (co) host a “new science show where young people just like you show off their talents in science and mathematics”. I know, my enthusiasm pool needs to be refilled now. Hey, it’s something, not so? I’ve been doing a lot of writing and practicing for this and that has eaten up a lot of my time. I think there are some problems though as I was supposed to be in for filming since last Wednesday and today is Sunday. I’ll have to call Tomorrow and see what’s going on because I’m going to England next month. Also, I’ll be doing some work for another television show to be, hopefully. This one would more be up my alley as it would be about computers and science. I’ll be prepping for that show as well so I’m going to be doing some writing in terms of a segment. I’m trying not to get my hopes up for either of these shows considering I have yet to actually film anything. I could potentially be on television, and not as in some cooky guy who is interviewed on the news, no, I’d actually be hosting a show, possibly two if the second show takes up off the ground and then gets some funding, or I could potentially get nothing whatsoever. Wow, this is such a great business.

I’ll be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home