Thursday, December 30, 2004

It's going well!

Well the new old site, tekstop, which was relaunched (now named techstuff) is doing pretty well. 600+ hits in two days (as of this writing). I decided to be more like a tech blog, as i mentioned in a previous, long post. I am trying this whole tech thing with, well, i don't know how good or bad i'm doing, as i haven't had any feedback...yet. I'm not afraid mind you, because i know certain people will be ready to criticize me at the drop of a hat. Well, before you run out to tell me i suck and whatnot, just know this: I am not, nor have i claimed to be a tech expert. I want to be a writer and blogging is a medium for me to try out what i want to do for a living. Yes, i want to be a writer/journalist/tech dude. It's what i like to do, and i'll continue to do it. I'm only 15 by the way, so keep that into account before you tell me what you must.
What i am anxious to know is how the interview came out in your opinion. There are so many things i'm sure i missed out, but i did my best to leave no stone unturned in the interview. Think of part one as a teaser and tell me what you think after you read part 2, which should be put in January.
Anyways, back to the new site. I haven't exactly advertised, i just made a thread on the Unscrewed board over at G4, but alas! Know it or not, i discovered a site that was..quite enthusiastic over the whole interview. So you check out the site, i'm sure they could use a little more traffic there way.
www.techtvforever.net

Again, i said this would be personal blog, so it is. Expect all the tech stuff to go over at the other blog. tekstop.blogspot.com
I'll do my best to maintain this "integrity" thing i've been hearing about :p but really, i'm just giving my personal views on software. I'm looking for anyone with a site the least bit professional with a tech focus that's willing to affiliate.
The next thing on my list of stuff to do is organize the forum. I don't know if to just redo the old forum. [THE OLD FORUM]
Then again, maybe i should go with a brand new forum. Then again...again, i don't know if the forums would be the least bit popular, maybe i'll kill the forum all together, though with 199 members, maybe a should reconsider.
Ah well.

P.S. If you want to do an article/review/anything for the techstuff site, please, SUBMIT IT!
Oh and i think it's kinda funny with people referring to me as Samureye all over their sites. First off, there isn't a capital "S". Second, my name is Evan.
Anyways, i'm out.

-sam[Evan]
samureye@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home