Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Comment retaliation.it was

So i noticed this comment based on the Clusty post..
Comment: Nice way to steal ideas from Kevin Roses site..


Just so you know, there is a link to kevinrose.com saying "from"
I give credit where it's due so please, don't accuse me of something i did not do. Regardless, i could have easily have found it myself as i am even a member at digg.com so I would appreciate if you get the facts straight before you judge/criticise me.
Furthermore, the internet is, i think it's safe to say, a big place. In so saying, i think it's quite possible that i could happen to find something on the internet, get this, on my own.
I mean this as no insult and only for you to know, i won't steal anything, if i find something from someone else's site, i always try to credit them. Just so you know.

-sam

In somewhat unrelated news, i may have the proper site up soon. I should have a domain name and all soon.

P.S Submit your questions for Chris Pirillo, and i'm still trying to contact Joey the intern.

T


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home