Friday, December 31, 2004

2004 thoughts...

2004 was quite a year, I decided to take a very brief look at some of the events that took place during the year.

1.Nipplegate

You know what I’m talking about, Janet Jackson’s Superbowl Show.

2. Michael Jackson

Boy, it sure does run in the family eh?

3.Kobe Bryant

Meh!

4.Crocodile Hunter

You may have forgotten it, but the Croc Hunter nearly fed one of his kids to a croc

5. Courtney Love

Aha!

6.Britney Spears’ marriage to Jason Alexander.

Yeah….

7.G4 takes over TechTV.

8.Google launches Gmail beta.

9.Alex Albrecht Joins TSS

10.I make my own blog, which is somewhat successful.

Onto 2005. Just a few things I think could happen in 2005.


Gmail launches on April 1st 2005

Google and Disney join forces

Microsoft will make a super big important announcement that will change things as we know it.

Microsoft will make more mistakes.

I get my domain name.

More people check my sites and forum than I can count on one hand/

Okay, so this was really an interesting year. Care to share with me some events that I may have omitted? Be sure to email me and let me know.

I’m still contemplating posting what personal events took place in my life, but I don’t think I’ll bore you!

See you next year people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home