Thursday, November 11, 2004

My thumb drive was stolen :(

So i went to school with my thumb drive in my bag.Later in the day i found it was stolen. I am so pissed at this, i loved that thing to death. Some ass i my class took my bag and hid it. I found it behind his bag. Silly me forgot to check if anything was missing, so later on in the day, when i was ready to give the thing to a teacher --it was gone!

*sigh*

Now, t he first thing i should have done was tell someone, but hey, i don't like to tell for nothing. I asked around, trying to see if one of my friends took it just for kicks. If that were the case, i knew i would get it back. But that wasn't the case, none of them had it. I was in one of my classes asking a friend if he went in my bag. I said i was missing something. I did not say what that something was, but miraculously, that asshat who took my bag, jumps up and says "what, that little red thing?" I said yes and he said how one of my friends had it. Thing is, my friend did not have it and i trust him. The one who took my bag - he and i aren't friends.
So now i want to know what will happen. I did not say what i was missing and i wasn't talking to him. He hears me and automatically knows what i am talking about. To make me feel more suspicious, i did not tell a soul that i had my thumb drive in my bag.

*sigh*
This happened Tuesday and what's my luck? I have no school from Wednesday (yesterday) to next Tuesday. I guess i will go by my dean. I think that if the guy says that he didn't take it, which i think would be a lie, then he should still have to reimburse me because he took my bag and it went missing, and if you were reading, you would realise that all the evidence points to him.

Wish me luck.

samureye@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home