Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm back.

Well well well, what do we have here? A dead blog! That' what! Anyways, I now promise to update this blog ever so often. I have been busy, making a "site", which is really another blog (I’ve been cheating on myself!) and a forum.

This is the site www.tekstop.tk and this is the forum: tekstop.proboards19.com

I haven't update since September 9th is what it looks like. I don't know why I haven't done anything, oh, wait, yes I do. I was unhappy with the blog template that I put there as default and I wanted to edit a bunch of crap. Well, I have found out how to do it. As you can see, I have a really nice template here.

That's it for now, expect to hear from me, as I said, ever so often. This will be my personal blog so any and everything techish will most likely go to tekstop. (www.tekstop.tk or www.tekstop.blogspot.com)

I am looking for more contributors for the tekstop "site" so if you are interested, take a look at it and tell contact me, telling me if you are interested in being a contributor. You must be a member of the forums though.

So, I will see you next time here at samureye's blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home