Sunday, January 02, 2005

BURN!

Okay, so we all know about Dan Huard "blowing the whistle" on G4. Well, this is a response by royalty, Leo Laporte.

-------------------
Just so it's clear, this is never something I would have countenanced when I was managing editor of The Screen Savers. And I know that my successor, Patrick Norton, would have brained anyone who suggested such a thing.

We did sometimes pre-book calls - and I do it now on the Canadian version of Call for Help - for production reasons. But I always hated even doing that. I never do it on my radio show. But far worse is using "actors" to ask canned questions. That's just plain lying.

Unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me.
----------------------

It doesn't surprise him? Ouch!

Original Comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home