Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Site stuff.

Well, as you can see, I’ve started making some changes to the site…again. One of the best things I was able to achieve was get that RSS feed to my digg news on the side. This is something I have seen people doing and I have been wanting to do it myself. Luckily enough, I was able to find it at one of the many blogs that I visit. So thanks go out to Dan Ostermayer. He has a great blog, so check it out. I also added links to some more blogs that I found and liked. Sam’s anime and fudgeinsomniac as well as Dan’s. I added them and did not contact them, something I usually do. I don’t want to impose on them putting links to me on their sites or anything, and it’s

Back to the changes. I also put a contact link up so I’ll stop posting my email at the end of every post like I used to. I got rid of the doodle board. It wasn’t really being used, so you can just comment or email for now. One thing I noticed was that the comments weren’t working all of a sudden. I don’t know what’s up. I think I’m going to have to use another template as I think the problem lies with the actual template I’m using. I hope to fix it soon. If I can’t seem to fix it, then my last resort would have to be going back to haloscan. Blech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home