Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Random Happenings!

Hey there, i realise that i haven't been giving you people, the readers, much content, and i want to make reading this blog more worthwhile for all 3 of you, so here i present to you, multiple items in a single post, hopefully you will like something i put up.


Do it yourself Midi controllers.
I have no idea what this is for, but it looks interesting enough.

Installing Mac OSX on a PC
I guess this is kind of interesting, but i haven't used the Mac platform is years and i'm only 15.

How to pitch an idea.

For people who, you know, don't know how to fire a synapse on their own. It's actually very helpfull.

How to study
A nice, long and helpfull article here with advice on how to study.

The Age Guage
Gives you a perspective on how much older and younger you are than famous people, as well as how old you were for certain important and historic events. Pretty cool.

Rock, Paper, Saddam!
This is hilarious, you have to look at it.

Most of these were found from del.icio.us

Check out my digg news and help me get these stories on the hamepage by digging the links.
[my digg profile]

LEt me know if this is a better way to do the blog. Comment!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a great blog. Your posts are interesting any way you do it. 

Posted by Al

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know... I prefer one at a time, but you can have posts like this once in a while like a weekend special, maybe. 

Posted by Bastich

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home